A distant memory that feels like a dream and when you wake up, it’s your reality. The birdsong makes way for another beautiful day and while it progresses, the shadows are at play. Wholesome, relaxing, yet invigorating, La Viola proposes a toast to living the good life.
|6 Guests||3 Bedrooms|
|Starts from Rs. 24,000/ night|
This estate is located in Anjuna, close to Chapora Fort and Morjim beach. Each villa has three-bedrooms with en suite facilities, spacious living & dining spaces and a lovely large patio. The living room windows open out to a magnificent view of your private pool and garden.
The house is equipped with all the essential amenities and its contemporary design is home to a wide range of facilities. Our efficient housekeeping team tends to your every need. Divine views and the calm comfort of being in Goa make La Viola the perfect holiday spot.
- Cancel the booking 15 days in advance, you will get 100% refund.
- Cancel between 7-15 days in advance and you will get a 50% refund.
- Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- Bank charges/ transaction fees, if any, will be deducted from the amount refunded (depending on the method of payment).
- Check in time is 2:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the villas. There are designated smoking zones in the outdoor areas of the villas. We have a strict anti-narcotic policy at the property.
Amazing villa, exactly like the pictures! We had the best few days in Goa, and it was everything that we imagined. Bit of a remote location but beach and shops within a ten minute drive so really accessible. The villa was cleaned daily and we would definitely recommend this to anyone who wanted a beautiful, spacious, and comfortable stay in Goa.
The villa is exactly as shown in the pictures, very well done internally. The pool is decent sized. The villa had all the basic utensils for cooking and eating. We were five friends and stayed there for 3N. Before arriving at the villa we had asked for few grocery items and all were available upon our arrival. The TV had all you could ask for, setup box, Apple TV, etc. The commute was easily arranged, both from and to airport as well as for commuting within the city, we rented scooters. The liquor shop is hardly 5 min away from the villa. The villa might be a bit secluded but main markets etc is within 15-20 min drive. There was a restaurant menu available in the villa and it used to deliver food even at 1am; the restaurant food was fine. Villa was daily cleaned. Only thing missing we felt was a centre table in the living area. All in all, very nice villa if you are a group of 6-7 people.